Terms of Service
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE VIEWING THIS SITE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE THIS SITE.
- All information posted on the Website is intended solely for informational purposes and should not be used for illegal purposes or serve as a reason for making a decision based on it.
- The Website administration determines the rules of conduct on it and reserves the right to demand their implementation from visitors.
- Ignorance of the rules does not exempt you from the need to follow them. Posting any review or comment on the Website automatically means your agreement with these rules and the need to comply with them.
- Materials marked with "Promo" are published as advertising.
- The Website administration does not bear any responsibility for losses incurred as a result of the use or non-use of its information and services.
Using the service
The Website permits you to view content for your personal, non-commercial use only, provided that you retain all copyright and other proprietary information contained in the original materials and any copies thereof. You may not modify the materials on this site, as well as distribute or display them in any form or use them in any other way for public or commercial purposes. Any use of these materials on other sites or on computer networks is prohibited.
Rules for posting reviews and comments
- Don’t use reviews for advertising purposes. This includes, but is not limited to, posting email addresses, phone numbers, social media links, or links to other websites in your reviews.
- You may not post or link to content of a sexual nature or content that uses obscene language.
- Posting or linking to malicious or threatening content is prohibited.
- It is forbidden to post or provide links to damaged files, files containing viruses, Trojan horses or other malicious tools that may harm users' computers.
- It is prohibited to post any material that infringes copyright or other intellectual property rights.
- It is forbidden to impersonate another person or fictitiously associate oneself with another person or organization.
- It is prohibited to violate applicable laws and regulations.
- It is forbidden to use reviews and comments for advertising purposes.
- The Website reserves the right to check and remove reviews and comments that violate the above conditions.
Use of third party services
Denial of responsibility
The materials and services on this Website are provided "as is", without warranty of any kind, and are for informational purposes only. Website does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the materials provided on this site. Users are liable for the UGC they publish on the Website.
The Website may make changes to the materials and services provided on this site at any time without notice. In the event that the materials and services on this site become obsolete, ReviewsTime does not undertake to update them.
The Website will under no circumstances be liable for any damage arising from the use, inability to use or the results of using this site.
We do not guarantee, endorse or accept responsibility for any product or service that is advertised or offered to users through the Website or any hyperlink on the site.
The activities of the site administration are carried out in accordance with applicable law. Any claims, disputes, official appeals will be considered exclusively in the manner prescribed by law.
Personal data processing
In order to solve the problems described in the comments, as well as to combat the cheating of a negative image, the site administration may provide access to information about users to third parties (IP address, email address, and profile name).
Copyright dispute policy
We will be block access to or remove material that faith to be copyrighted material that has been illegally copied and distributed by any of our advertisers, affiliates, content providers or members or users; and remove and discontinue service to repeat offenders. Reviewstime has adopted a policy toward copyright infringement in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act or DMCA (posted at https://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf).
By law, you have certain rights that can’t be limited by a contract like these Terms of Service. These terms are in no way intended to restrict those rights.
If you don’t follow these terms, and we don’t take action right away, that doesn’t mean we’re giving up any rights that we may have, such as taking action in the future.